Wednesday 12 January 2011

Mini-Lush Collection





Hi girlies!

Due to gifts from christmas and the Lush sale, I've managed to get my hands on a few products recently. I'm actually spoilt for choice when I take a bath, because I don't know what to use first. I thought I'd do a quick post on the Lush products I have at the moment + can't wait to use :)



First up, I have a So White bath ballistic from the Christmas collection. Described as apple scented on the label, it's a gorgeous fresh, clean scent. I also have the Christmas Eve bubble bar, which is so cute. I picked this up in the Lush sale, as it was 50% off!

Next I have a (very pink) Comforter bubble bar. I think this is my all-time favourite product from Lush. You get so many uses out of one bar and the scent is just amazing, a gorgeous, sweet blackcurrant-type scent. I also have the Godmother soap cut into a cute star shape, which I got in a Christmas gift box with the Candy Cane bubble bar - which you can see I've used half of already!


I also have Angel Delight soap, which was also 50% off in the sale and Summer Pudding soap, but both are in my bathroom and not particuarly attractive-looking, as they've been used a few times. Leave a comment and let me know what you're favourite lush products are ! I tend to stick to the same products every time I go in the shop, so I'd love some reccomendations.
Thanks for reading!
Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment