Tuesday 8 May 2012

Tuesday Summary.

♥ I've been addicted to my Ipod touch ever since I bought it for myself a few weeks ago. All the benefits of an iphone without having to sacrifice my blackberry.

♥ I've also been addicted to apps on my Ipod. My favourites so far: draw something, tiny tower, paper toss, skill game, hair colour booth, instagram. What are your favourite apps? Leave them in the comments below!

♥ I've been so busy with uni work lately. 3rd year is no fun! Although my 3rd year project has been handed in, I now have to start preparing for exams. I cannot wait for after-exam celebrations and summer.

♥ I turn 22 years old next month and I'm actually excited. Most of my friends are desperately clinging onto their youth, whereas I can't wait to be older. I'm also excited to graduate from uni, look for a real job and move out. I finally feel ready to be a grown up!

♥ I've also learned to forgive and forget over the past few weeks. Holding on to a grudge won't benefit anyone and it feels great to put conflicts in the past and renew old friendships that you thought were over. Life's too short!

A picture that really inspired me:



Hope everyone is well!

Lots of love,



No comments:

Post a Comment